Startel Cloud = Freedom
Everything you’d expect from premise but available anywhere! Watch the video testimonial below to find out how Startel Cloud solutions performed during the unprecedented COVID-19 Pandemic!
Break away from the ole’ ball and chain! Manage your employees, customers, and entire contact center in the cloud with Startel’s Cloud Contact Center Solution. Our offering accommodates organizations of all sizes, allowing access to applications and the ability to communicate with customers any time, on any device, anywhere in the world, via an Internet connection.
Startel hosts the software on highly secure and redundant servers, and manages the hardware and software for you in a stable environment. Transition to Startel’s Cloud Contact Center Solution and start benefiting from reduced costs, improved business continuity and greater scalability.
Benefits Of Our Cloud Solution
- Expect high availability with our infrastructure uptime guarantee, defined processes, advanced 24/7 monitoring capabilities and expert system administrators ensuring that we know of any issues and are proactive in resolving them.
- Realize a quicker return on investment with a fast deployment that avoids hardware installation, software configuration and chasing after internal IT resources. Instead, you can focus your time and resources on other areas of your business.
- Rest easy knowing that your applications and critical data are safe and secure on remote cloud servers protected by a state-of-the-art Tier III data center with built-in redundancy.
- Experience significant cost savings by not having to invest in hardware, installation, licenses, upgrades and maintenance, allowing you to focus resources on other areas of your business.
- Rest assured with our industry-leading hardware and built in redundancy with failover protection and the unique ability to update and maintain systems without a maintenance window.
- Experience the flexibility to easily scale up or down as needed to meet seasonal demands or IT requirements. This advantage will enable you to support your business growth without expensive changes to your existing systems.
- Hold your staff accountable with real-time queue and agent activity displayed live via a dashboard on your tablet or wall monitors in your contact center. Use Startel’s analytics to monitor performance, implement a QA program, and improve caller satisfaction!
Startel Cloud Based Features
Contact Management Center (CMC): This windows-based, multichannel platform combines queuing & routing processes, scripting & dispatching, and real-time monitoring for telephone answering services, contact centers, and healthcare systems. It also manages and blends all inbound and outbound media to increase revenue, reduce costs, and streamline training and administrative functions.
Enterprise Messaging Services: Real-time communication is key to delivering excellent customer service. With Secure Messaging, SMS, Email, Fax and Paging, Startel users and their clients are equipped with multiple ways to stay connected 24/7. Your team can exchange instant messages with other individual users, groups, departments or all users, with our online chat solution. Our messaging applications are available as SMS texting or HIPAA-compliant secure messaging, which is necessary in a healthcare environment.
Reporting: Startel gives you the ability to pull real-time data from the Startel CMC to provide users with greater insight into the performance of their contact center. With Startel Reporting, you can:
• Unify data for a complete view of your contact center’s performance
• Configure automated delivery of reports
• Track business performance with standard and custom reports
• Monitor queues and agent activity in real-time giving you a birds-eye view of your agents and call traffic from the Startel Dashboard.
SoftSwitch: This robust program uses software to route calls based on skill level, queue priority and user defined scenarios. The Startel SoftSwitch provides flexible integration options that are built on open architecture software protocols that allows users to integrate with a wide variety of third party software and hardware products. By combining the Startel SoftSwitch with an existing Startel CMC, organizations benefit from a highly redundant and resilient solution that guarantees reliability and lowers the cost of software ownership!
Flex AI: Allow your agents to arrange their windows the way they want. Agents who have access to our FlexAI Interface actually require less training because the interface can be set up similar to their current layout.
Dashboard: Manage the status of your contact center in real-time with Startel’s Dashboard. Each Queue or grouping of queues as well as the status of each agent can be monitored and Service Level Adherents managed for the contact center as a whole using Startel’s web-based Dashboard. Workforce performance and service levels are visually displayed in the form of charts and graphs as well as detailed agent status views providing management with real-time updates from the convenience of staff’s desktop, tablet and/or wall mounted displays throughout the contact center. The Startel Dashboard views are customizable and can be designed and saved for specific viewers based on shift goals and user-defined thresholds.
Voice Services: Our Voice Service combines voicemail, call logging/recording and e-fax services directly into one platform to simplify administration. This solution is 100% software and fully redundant, giving you more options to enhance your business continuity. With Voices Services, you can:
• Record all of agent and business call interactions for quality and training purposes
• Easily locate the recordings needed with its search and retrieval features
• Generate additional revenue by offering e-fax services and access to customers call recordings
• Provide your quality assurance team a more efficient way to monitor agent’s performance
Web Portal: The Web Portal, also referred to as IntelliSite, enables your clients to access and successfully manage their business 24/7 via the internet. Web Portal users can view messages, contact staff directly, update their OnCall schedules, review their call recordings and much more! This mobile-friendly tool delivers users the ability to make immediate, real-time changes to their account and access data from anywhere?
Appointment Scheduling: Startel Appointment Scheduler (SAS) & Reminder gives telephone answering services and contact centers the opportunity to provide this cost-effective service to their busy clients. Integrated with Startel CMC, SAS allows you to manage your client’s calendar by scheduling appointments and sending email confirmations and reminders.