Dedicated To Meeting Our Customers’ Needs
From initial training to ongoing software enhancements, we make it our business to ensure you get the most value for your investment. Our commitment to customer satisfaction extends to our highly skilled team of field technicians, located throughout the United States. As part of our service commitment, we provide our customers with several maintenance options to choose from, as well as custom agreements designed to meet their specific needs.
In addition to technical support and access to regular software updates, users on our varying maintenance can benefit from:
• Toll Free Service
• Support Ticket Creation
• One Hour Initial Response Time
• Remote Diagnostics Support
• Advance Replacement Services
• Automatic Escalation Procedure
• Management “Care Line”
• Guaranteed On-Site Response Time
• On-Site Service Discounts
Support Services Value
• Well-trained and experienced support staff dedicated to resolving your issues quickly and effectively.
• On-call support available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
• Proactive, two-way communication and formalized escalation procedures geared towards problem prevention.
Contact Customer Support
Current clients have access to The Customer Spot were they can access a helpful Knowledge Base, Frequently Asked Questions, and other timely resources. Customers can also submit and track technical support cases. If you are a current client, you can request The Customer Spot login credentials.
If you are in need of immediate technical support, please contact us at:
Startel: 800.344.4909 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Professional Teledata: 800.344.9944 or email@example.com
Alston Tascom: 909.517.3677 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Our training programs are designed to match our clients’ needs. We help users achieve their business goals with the purpose to get them up and running quickly so they can focus on what matters most to them – providing excellent customer service to their clients and their clients’ customers.
New systems training, offered at the customer’s facility or remotely, provides new users with a general overview of the solutions they have invested in and how they can maximize there value to achieve their goals. New System Training is scheduled in conjunction with a new system installation.
Our customer support offers users with ongoing software training. This remote service helps to ensure that users are not only staying up-to-date with the latest new software, but maximizing their current investment as well. In addition, we also provide regional training sessions throughout the United States.
To request training on Startel products, please contact us at email@example.com.
Startel’s scheduled Maintenance Technical Training programs are designed to provide administrators with a deeper technical understanding of our solutions through a mix of classroom lecture, demonstrations and hands-on learning. Training is conducted at Startel’s headquarters in Irvine, California. Seating is limited; advanced registration is encouraged.
Today’s complex business environment requires organizations to stay current on the latest technologies, applications, and requirements. To be able to store and manage sensitive data securely, and to deliver projects on time and on budget.
Startel, Professional Teledata, and Alston Tascom can help with such challenges, and turn them into a business advantage. Our Professional Services offering includes:
• Consulting: Our team of experts will help you leverage technology innovation, proven contact center and TAS best practices and processes to achieve your business goals while reducing the risk of mistakes. We’ll help you identify and resolve concerns specific to your business and provide the highest return on your investment.
• Custom Software Development: We strive to design applications and software solutions that are customized to your business and industry requirements and help save you time and money. We can create a variety of custom software applications that are desktop, mobile and or tablet friendly and designed to optimize performance, increase accountability, and boost ROI.
• Third Party Integrations: Our solutions can integrate with a wide variety of third-party software systems, including customer relationship management, speech analytics, and workforce optimization. We believe in leveraging your current technology investments to achieve optimal results.
For further information or any questions about our professional services, please contact us at 800.782.7835 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Request More Information