Startel and Professional Teledata’s Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery Solutions minimizes downtime and helps to ensure that your customers’ data remains secure and accessible 24/7. By preparing in advance for a system outage, power interruption, or even a natural disaster, you can continue to deliver uninterrupted service to your customers regardless of the situation.
Startel Disaster Recovery
More than 40% of small businesses that suffer from a major disaster without a disaster recovery plan in place never reopen for business. This startling statistic reinforces the importance of having an up-to-date, comprehensive business continuity and disaster recovery plan in place.
With Startel’s Business Continuity & Disaster Recovery (BCDR) Solution, you can continue to deliver uninterrupted service to your customers regardless of the situation from a hardened, redundant, secure datacenter in the cloud. It delivers more than a complete failover solution – it delivers peace of mind.
With the Startel Business Continuity & Disaster Recovery Solution you can expect:
• Full redundancy with resiliency built into every component of our approach, including network routing, power and internet delivery, hardware, routine backups, etc. In the event of a network outage, hardware failure, hurricane, etc., our team will initiate a rapid cutover to a redundant system, allowing your business to continue delivering uninterrupted service regardless of the situation.
• Rapid data recovery that enables you to quickly and safely backup entire virtual machines, including operating systems, application data, and production environments, in a simple, non-disruptive manner. Automated synchronization of database and key files, automated database and key file backup and a backup system all act as a hot standby system.
• High availability with regular data backup/disk mirroring procedures and cloud-based failover/failback to virtualized applications, systems and infrastructure. By combining these processes with our BCDR technology, you can expect to increase the level of availability for all of your applications and ensure customer service level agreements are met.
Professional Teledata Disaster Recovery
The PInnacle Safety Net is an off-site PInnacle System designed to protect you from a disaster or disabling outage.The system provides a real-time backup of the information on your PInnacle data server as well as access to PInnacle Soft Switch Technology. In event of a disaster or outage, after you or your telephone carrier forwards your calls to our secure data center, your agents can log in remotely and begin processing calls. When the outage is over, we update your server and you can resume processing calls at your location. The PInnacle Safety Net includes:
• Tiered pricing for up to 24 agents
• Management access
• Up to 20 GB of storage for account information
• Email and SMS message delivery
• Capture of all billing and statistics
• Periodic testing
All equipment is housed in our secure building, located 1/10 of a mile from the main Verizon facility in New Hampshire, a statistically disaster-free zone. Our building is supplied by underground telco and power; all our equipment is redundant and backed up by both battery and generator power. To update our server each time a PInnacle transaction takes place, we install Double-Take data replicating software on your server.