Startel Safety Net
Plan For The Unexpected
Startel and Professional Teledata’s SafetyNet Solutions minimize downtime and help to ensure that your customers’ data remains secure and accessible 24/7. By preparing in advance for a system outage, power interruption, or even a natural disaster, you can continue to deliver uninterrupted service to your customers regardless of the situation.
More than 40% of small businesses that suffer from a major disaster without a disaster recovery plan in place never reopen for business. This startling statistic reinforces the importance of having an up-to-date, comprehensive business continuity and disaster recovery plan in place.
With Startel’s SafetyNet Solution, you can continue to deliver uninterrupted service to your customers regardless of the situation from a hardened, redundant, secure datacenter in the cloud. It delivers more than a complete failover solution – it delivers peace of mind.
With the Startel SafetyNet Solution you can expect:
• Full redundancy with resiliency built into every component of our approach, including network routing, power and internet delivery, hardware, routine backups, etc. In the event of a network outage, hardware failure, hurricane, etc., our team will initiate a rapid cutover to a redundant system, allowing your business to continue delivering uninterrupted service regardless of the situation.
• Rapid data recovery that enables you to quickly and safely backup entire virtual machines, including operating systems, application data, and production environments, in a simple, non-disruptive manner. Automated synchronization of database and key files, automated database and key file backup and a backup system all act as a hot standby system.
• High availability with regular data backup/disk mirroring procedures and cloud-based failover/failback to virtualized applications, systems and infrastructure. By combining these processes with our BCDR technology, you can expect to increase the level of availability for all of your applications and ensure customer service level agreements are met.
Professional Teledata SafetyNet
The PInnacle SafetyNet is an off-site PInnacle System designed to protect you from a disaster or disabling outage.The system provides a real-time backup of the information on your PInnacle data server as well as access to PInnacle Soft Switch Technology. In the event of a disaster or outage, after you or your telephone carrier forwards your calls to our secure data center, your agents can log in remotely and begin processing calls. When the outage is over, we update your server and you can resume processing calls at your location.
The PInnacle SafetyNet includes:
• Tiered pricing for agents & voice paths
• Management access
• Up to 20 GB of storage for account information
• Email and SMS message delivery
• Capture of all billing and statistics
• Periodic testing
SafetyNet is housed in secure data centers located on the East and West Coasts, meeting numerous industry security standards, including HIPAA & HITECH, PCI and SSAE 16 compliance. The data center is supplied by underground telco and power; all our equipment is redundant and backed up by both battery and generator power. To update our server each time a PInnacle transaction takes place, we install Double-Take data replicating software on your server.
Request More Information