Cloud Contact Center Solutions
Take Your Data Center To The Next Level
Manage your entire contact center without the need for expensive hardware maintenance, software configuration and IT services, at any time, on any device, anywhere in the world with Startel cloud contact center solutions.
Contact Management Center (CMC): This windows-based, multichannel platform combines queuing & routing processes, scripting & dispatching, and real-time monitoring for telephone answering services, contact centers, and healthcare systems. It also manages and blends all inbound and outbound media to increase revenue, reduce costs, and streamline training and administrative functions. The Startel CMC does it all!
Enterprise Messaging Services: Real-time communication is key to delivering excellent customer service. With Instant Messaging, Secure Messaging, SMS, email, fax and paging, Startel users and their clients are equipped with multiple ways to stay connected 24/7. Your team can exchange instant messages with other individual IM users, groups, departments or all users, with our online chat solution. Our messaging applications are available as SMS texting or HIPAA-compliant secure messaging, which is necessary in a healthcare environment.
Reporting: Startel Reporting pulls real-time data from the Startel CMC to provide users with greater insight into the performance of their contact center. From agent performance to client billing and call statistics, supervisors depend on our standard and custom reports to better manage staff efficiency and service levels. With Startel Reporting, you can:
• Unify data for a complete view of your contact center’s performance
• Control delivery generation and format
• Track business performance with standard and custom reports
• Monitor real-time performance and call stats, including average handle time and patient wait times, from the Startel Dashboard
SoftSwitch: This robust program uses software to route calls based on skill level, queue priority and user defined scenarios. The Startel SoftSwitch provides flexible integration options that are built on open architecture software protocols that allows users to integrate with a wide variety of third party software and hardware products. By combining the Startel SoftSwitch with an existing Startel CMC, organizations benefit from a highly redundant and resilient solution that guarantees reliability and lowers the cost of software ownership!
Voice Services: Our Voice Services integrate voicemail, call recording and e-fax services directly into one platform for more effective communication. This solution is 100% software driven and fully redundant, giving you more options to enhance your business continuity. With Voices Services, you can:
• Record all of your interactions for quality and training purposes
• Easily locate the data needed with its search and retrieval features
• Use data retrieved to add value to every customer interaction
• Create flexible voicemail greetings for all communication types
Web Portal: The Web Portal, also referred to as IntelliSite, enables clients to directly access and successfully manage their business 24/7 from the internet. Through the Web Portal, users can view messages, contact staff directly, update their OnCall schedules, listen back to their phone calls, and much more! This mobile-friendly tool delivers the flexibility users need to make immediate, real-time changes to their account.
Appointment Scheduling: Startel Appointment Scheduler (SAS) & Reminder gives telephone answering services and contact centers the opportunity to provide this cost-effective service to their busy clients. Integrated with Startel CMC, SAS allows you to manage your client’s calendar by scheduling appointments and sending email confirmations and reminders.
Benefits Of Our Cloud Solutions
- Expect high availability with our infrastructure uptime guarantee, defined processes, advanced 24/7 monitoring capabilities and expert system administrators ensuring that we know of any issues and are proactive in resolving them.
- Realize a quicker return on investment with a fast deployment that avoids hardware installation, software configuration and chasing after internal IT resources. Instead, you can focus your time and resources on other areas of your business.
- Rest easy knowing that your critical data is safe and secure and applications are stored on secure, remote cloud servers protected by state-of-the-art Tier III data centers with built-in redundancy.
- Experience significant cost savings by not having to invest in hardware, installation, licenses, upgrades and maintenance, allowing you to focus resources other areas of your business.
- Rest assured with our industry-leading hardware and built in redundancy with failover protection and the unique ability to update and maintain systems without a maintenance window.
- Experience the flexibility to easily scale up or down as needed to meet seasonal demands or IT requirements. This advantage will enable you to support your business growth without expensive changes to your existing systems.
- Hold your staff accountable with real-time reporting and call stats displayed live via a dashboard from your contact center. Use the analytics to monitor performance, implement a QA program, and improve caller satisfaction!
Request More Information