Customer surveys are tools organizations use to collect feedback from their customers about any number of topics. Customer surveys can take several forms, including paper-based documents that are mailed customers, digital surveys that appear after website transactions, and surveys facilitated by outbound phone agents.
- How Startel Has Improved Endicott Call Center’s Customer Care
- LOOK TO THE FUTURE: How to stay ahead of the game in the call center industry!
- Startel Spotlight – Ryan Chinoski, 2021 Don Berry Award Recipient
- 9 Contact Center Writing Tips For Content Writers From The Guy Who Literally Wrote The Book On The Call Center Industry
- Congratulations To The 2022 ATSI Award Winners Who Use Startel!