As a complement to our Hosted delivery model, Startel offers on-premise deployment for companies that wish to install, manage and maintain their Startel investment behind their corporate firewall. Startel’s On-Premise Solution includes the same robust functionality of our Cloud Solution, but gives you the control that your business may want and/or require.
What We Offer
Premise users can securely access and manage all of their Startel solutions on-site, including:
- Startel CMC: Windows-based, multichannel platform that combines queuing & routing processes, scripting & dispatching, and real-time monitoring for telephone answering services & contact centers
- Startel Enterprise Messaging Services: Instant Messaging, Secure Messaging, SMS, email, fax and paging services provide users and their clients with multiple ways to stay connected 24/7
- Startel Secure Messaging: HIPAA compliant Secure Messaging enables users to securely exchange PHI, and other sensitive data, with one another
- Startel Reporting: Pulls real-time data from the CMC to provide users with greater insight into the performance of their contact center
- Startel Soft Switch: Resides on a Linux server and uses software to route calls based on skill level, queue priority and user defined scenarios
- Startel Voice Services: Integrates voicemail, call recording and e-fax services directly into one platform for more effective communication
- Startel IntelliSite: Customers’ clients can directly access and manage their business, including OnCall schedules, directories, members, etc.
With Startel’s On-Premise Solution you can:
EXPECT A SIMPLE AND EASY DEPLOYMENT
Installation for Startel’s On-Premise Solution is typically one week followed by the cut-over and 2-5 days of on-site training. Startel’s field service engineers will work closely with your IT administrators to ensure deployment is seamless and that your organization continues to operate at peak performance.
RETAIN CONTROL OVER HARDWARE AND SOFTWARE
Not only do you decide the best methods to safeguard your network, data center layers, and Startel investment, but you also retain control over the software because it is implemented on your hardware, and under your security measures. Startel will work with your organization to ensure our solutions meet your unique needs and compliance requirements.
LEVERAGE TECHNOLOGY INVESTMENTS TO ACHIEVE OPTIMAL RESULTS
Data integration can be tricky enough to begin with, but with Startel’s On-Premise Solution you can continue to integrate tightly with your existing software investments, including customer relationship management, speech analytics, workforce optimization, etc.
On-Premise vs. Hosted
Your business should consider Startel’s On-Premise Solution if:
- Corporate data is stored/handled internally
- Control over all systems and data is required
- Dedicated IT staff is needed for maintenance and support
Read the Keck Medical Center of USC success story to see how our Contact Center Solution has improved operator competency and resulted in an annual cost savings of almost $700,000!
Startel offers the choice of an On-Premise Solution or our Cloud Contact Center Solution at a fixed monthly cost. To learn more about Startel’s On-Premise Solution, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.