Manage your employees, customers, and entire contact center in the cloud with Startel’s Cloud Contact Center Solution. Our cloud offering allows small and mid-size organizations to access Startel’s entire suite of products and applications and communicate with customers any time, on any device, anywhere in the world, via an Internet connection.
What We Offer
Hosted on highly secure and redundant servers, Startel manages the hardware and software in a stable, PCI and HIPAA compliant Tier III facility. Users of Startel’s Cloud Contact Center Solution benefit from increased uptime, reduced costs, simplified administration and greater scalability. In addition, they can securely access and manage all of their Startel solutions from the cloud, including:
- Startel CMC: Windows-based, multichannel platform that combines queuing & routing processes, scripting & dispatching, and real-time monitoring for telephone answering services & contact centers
- Startel Enterprise Messaging Services: Instant Messaging, Secure Messaging, SMS, email, fax and paging services provide users and their clients with multiple ways to stay connected 24/7
- Startel Secure Messaging: HIPAA compliant Secure Messaging enables users to securely exchange PHI, and other sensitive data, with one another
- Startel Reporting: Pulls real-time data from the CMC to provide users with greater insight into the performance of their contact center
- Startel Soft Switch: Resides on a Linux server and uses software to route calls based on skill level, queue priority and user defined scenarios
- Startel Voice Services: Integrates voicemail, call recording and e-fax services directly into one platform for more effective communication
- Startel IntelliSite: Customers’ clients can directly access and manage their business, including OnCall schedules, directories, members, etc.
With Startel’s Cloud Solution you can:
EXPECT HIGH AVAILABILITY 24x7x365
This solution environment delivers high performance levels and provides clients with a high availability infrastructure uptime guarantee. Defined processes, advanced 24/7 monitoring capabilities and expert system administrators ensure we know of any issues and are proactive in resolving them.
REALIZE A FASTER RETURN ON INVESTMENT
Avoid the inconvenience of maintaining hardware, configuring software and chasing after internal IT resources. With Startel’s Cloud Contact Center Solution, deployment is fast, enabling users to realize a quicker return on investment.
REST EASY KNOWING YOUR DATA IS SAFE AND SECURE
Storing information offsite is often safer than hosting it on premise. Leverage the infrastructure of Startel’s Cloud Contact Center Solution by storing your organization’s critical data and applications in secure, remote cloud servers protected by state-of-the-art Tier III data centers.
EXPERIENCE SIGNIFICANT COST SAVINGS
By subscribing to Startel’s Cloud Contact Center Solution you will experience cost reductions associated with hardware, installation, licenses, upgrades and maintenance. In addition, users typically benefit from lower energy bills and reduced IT expenditures, allowing you to focus on other areas of your business.
INDUSTRY LEADING HARDWARE AND BUILT-IN REDUNDANCY
From the power and Internet delivery to the hardware and network components, there is redundancy in every component of Startel’s Cloud Contact Center Solution. This provides failover protection and the unique ability to update and maintain systems without a maintenance window.
DELIVER UNINTERRUPTED SERVICE TO YOUR CUSTOMERS 24/7
With Startel’s Cloud Contact Center Solution, you can continue to deliver uninterrupted service to your customers regardless of the situation from a hardened, redundant, secure data center in the cloud. This service is essential for mission-critical organizations that cannot afford to be down.
EASILY SCALE UP OR DOWN AS NEEDED
Startel’s Cloud Contact Center Solution allows your organization to easily scale up or down as needed to meet seasonal demands or IT requirements. This advantage will enable you to support your business growth without expensive changes to your existing IT systems.
Startel offers the choice of a cloud-based solution at a fixed monthly cost or a premise-based solution. To learn more about Startel’s Cloud Contact Center Solution, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and/or download our solution brief and architecture specs.