Customer retention is a top priority for any insurance company that wants to remain competitive. Startel’s contact center solutions for the insurance industry provide agents and managers with the tools they need to deliver a higher quality customer experience. Small and mid-size insurance companies of all types, from full-service to those specializing in auto, life, property and casualty, accident and liability, etc., have turned to Startel because of our demonstrated ability to improve business efficiency and increase customer satisfaction and retention.
Insurance organizations use Startel’s solutions and service offerings to:
- Improve Customer Satisfaction: Ensure all calls requesting assistance are received and promptly routed to the appropriate individual or department.
- Increase Efficiency: Manage busy periods, such as eligibility and open enrollment, seamlessly with multiple communication modes and integrated appointment scheduling and reminders.
- Achieve Data Integrity: Encrypt all sensitive communications, including telephone recordings, emails, and text messages, between insurance companies and members.
- Increase Revenue: Perform outbound dialing campaigns to convert more sales opportunities quicker, resulting in increased revenue.
Startel offers both premise-based and cloud solutions, giving you the freedom to choose the deployment option that is right your business. Other Startel features used by our insurance clients to achieve their business objectives are:
- Custom scripts
- Holiday Schedules
- Main Number Directory
- Secure Messaging
- Web Portal
- CTI Link
- Disaster Recovery & Redundancy
- Roles & Permissions
- Skill-based Call Routing
- Priority Queuing
Additional Startel products recommended for insurance companies include:
- Unified Communications
- Startel Soft Switch
- Startel Email & Email Response Service
- Startel Messaging Services
- Startel Faxing & Paging Services
- Startel Voice Services
- Startel Intelligent Dispatch
- Startel IP-PBX