Call center managers know that today’s consumers expect interactions with staff and support agents to be quick and pleasant, and for issues to be resolved on the first call. Startel’s comprehensive solutions for inbound, outbound and blended contact centers provide agents and managers with the tools needed to meet consumer expectations while also reducing turnover, improving productivity, and maximizing efficiency.
For over 30 years, telemarketers, order fulfillment services, reservations desks, and telephone answering services have depended on Startel’s solutions to:
- Improve Service Quality: Enhance each customer’s experience by providing your agents with one-on-one coaching and training opportunities designed to further develop their skills and resolve customer issues on the first call.
- Increase Efficiency: Save time by automating simple yet time consuming tasks, such as sending appointment reminders or generating daily reports.
- Reduce Costs: Provide agents with proper training and development and experience less turnover and greater savings.
- Gain Insight: Use Startel’s reports to capture competitive information and/or to identify areas that may benefit from process or performance improvement.
Startel offers both premise-based and cloud solutions, giving you the freedom to choose the deployment option that is right your business. Other Startel features used by our contact center clients to achieve their business objectives are:
- Credit Card Authorization
- Custom scripts
- Email Encryption
- Skill-based Call Routing
- CTI Link
- Disaster Recovery & Redundancy
- Holiday Schedules
- Secure Messaging
- Web Portal/IntelliSite
Additional Startel products recommended for contact centers include:
- Unified Communications
- Startel Soft Switch
- Startel Email & Email Response Service
- Startel Messaging Services
- Startel Faxing & Paging Services
- Startel Voice Services
- Startel Intelligent Dispatch
- Startel IP-PBX